Syncronize Your PDA with Microsoft Activesync  


Microsoft ActiveSync is very useful for PDA's user like me to backup my important data from my pda especially contact number. My nightmare was a few months ago when I lost all of my contact number in my handphone, but now I found the solution.

"Exchange ActiveSync® in Microsoft® Exchange Server 2003 lets devices such as a browser-enabled cellular telephone or a Microsoft Windows Mobile® powered device access corporate information on a server that is running Exchange 2003. Exchange ActiveSync is a data synchronization service that enables mobile users to access their e-mail, calendar, and contacts and retain access to this information while they are offline."

Visit Microsotf Website for more information.

Subscribe Latest Update via Email!!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment