Im' planning to buy Internet Security Software from internet but I'm not sure which one the best and value for money. Since I'm always using internet banking and other online payment channel, I need my connection to be more secure.
So, my choice:
- Offers 10-in-1 essential prevention and protection for your identity, PC, and online experience.
- Advises you about unsafe websites using McAfee SiteAdvisor’s proprietary website safety ratings.
- Security service that continuously and automatically updates with the latest software and threat security data to all your PCs.
- Easily add and manage security for multiple PCs in your home.
- Protects your online experience so you can surf the Web, shop, bank, e-mail and instant message safely and securely.
- Backs Up & Restores Files. Automated back-up and one-click restore to protect your photos, music and important files.
- Improves your PC health by cleaning clutter off your computer.
- Enhanced and streamlined security performs faster and requires less of your computer’s resources than previous versions.
Norton Internet Security 2008
- Spyware protection: detects and eliminates spyware
- Removes viruses and Internet worms automatically
- Anti virus security: protects email and instant messaging from viruses
- Protects against hackers
- Blocks identity theft by phishing Web sites
- Improved performance delivers faster starts and scans.
- One click access to expert support.
- Network security monitoring helps protect your wireless network.
- Norton Identity Safe delivers enhanced identity theft protection.
- Works quietly in the background.
- Prevents virus-infected emails from spreading
- Rootkit detection searches underneath the operating system using patented technology
- Includes protection updates and new product features as available throughout the renewable service period ***
- On-going Protection option automatically renews your subscription ****
Kaspersky® Internet Security 7.0
- Integrated protection from all Internet threats
- Integrated antivirus protection: 1) Hourly automated database updates, 2) Preliminary behavior analysis, 3) On-going behavior analysis.
- Real-time scanning for email, Internet traffic and files
- Personal firewall with an IDS / IPS system.
- Protection from leaks of confidential data.
- Parental Control.
- Protection from spam and phishing
- Automatic database updates
+ AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition Download here
+ Ad-Adware 2007 Download here
+ ZoneAlarm Firewall Download here
so, any comment??
Another more choice:
use Trial Kaspersky 30 days
+ Trial Norton 30 days
+ Trial McAfee 30 days
+ Tren Micro 30 days
so, I can get 120 days for FREE....anymore?? haha